Roll up with a little Fresh Chevre and Caramelized Red Onion and Fig Sauce
Need a quick idea, and have time for a long bake? Try this:
- Purchase a pork loin (not tenderloin)
- Add Flavors From Afar’s Fresh Chevre from Chateau de Fromage ($7.49) and Caramelized Red Onion and Fig Sauce ($9.49)
- Butterfly the pork loin and slather with the chevre and caramelized red onion and fig sauce (about 1/4 inch layer of each)
- Roll up and tie with string.
- Bake at 350 for one hour, turn down to 200 and bake 2 more hours, or until the meat thermometer says it’s done!
- Serve with scalloped potatoes with Truffle Salt ($19.99) and grilled asparagus with Vanilla Fig Balsamic Vinegar (on sale Saturday for $13.49.
- Open a nice Pinot Noir, whiff, sit down, enjoy!